Mission, Vission & Objectives
With the increase of economic growth of our country the demand of skilled manpower is also increasing rapidly. Although there is a wide expansion of traditional system of education in our country it cannot face digital challenge of the 21st century; rather the number of unemployed people is increasing. Demand for mid-level technical education in our country is increasing day by day.
As per recent statistics, the percentage of mid-level technical manpower in our country is only 6-7% whereas it is 40-60% in developed countries. According to another statistics there is a positive co-relation between the mid-level technical man power & economic growth.
In other words per capita income of a country is higher if the number of mid-level technical man power is more. As such there is no option other than strengthening technical & job-oriented education if we want to face the challenges of the 21st century.
Akij Engineering Institute faces all such challenges. Our aim to provide to our student's knowledge & skill based on science, engineering & technology through curricular & co-curricular activities so as to enable them having a good job & taking the leadership quality in future.
- Diploma holder from AEI students will get an attractive job at different sister concern of Akij group.
- Lesson are learned through multimedia projector by expert teachers.
- Entertainment and co-learning facilities like Study tour, Cultural program and debating are held in Akij Engineering Institute .
- All the practical classes are held in an enrich laboratory like a university .
- Hostel facilities for remote students.
- For the betterment of students View sharing meting are organized among guardian and teacher For mental
- and physical development of student, gymnasium and swimming pool are available.
- Language club and Computer lab are available.
- Separate prayer hall for both male and female student.
- 24 hours electric supply both in campus and student hall.
- In every semester 1st, 2nd and 3rd merit position holder rewarded .
- 10% off for the student who will pay the total course fees at a time during the admission.